The TAS team visits select business schools in India for a comprehensive campus hiring process that includes a summer internship, a shot at pre-placement, and TAS finals.聽
Is your school on this list?
- IIM - Ahmedabad
- IIM - Bangalore
- IIM - Calcutta
- IIM - Kozhikode
- IIM - Lucknow
- FMS - Delhi
- TISS - Mumbai
- SPJIMR - Mumbai
- XLRI - Jamshedpur
- JBIMS - Mumbai
During the placement season, the TAS team will be visiting your campus. Please check with your placement team for the detailed schedule.
Prepare for eight weeks of challenging goals and real-time projects, where we visit first-year students of select B-schools and welcome them to a world of possibilities that lie ahead:
- Application Process: Applications are invited from candidates from the campuses we recruit from (see list above).聽We use Knack, an online gamified instrument to ascertain the preliminary shortlist
- Leadership Group Discussion: Shortlisted candidates participate in leadership group discussions on a range of topics
- Final Interview:聽A face-to-face interaction with senior leadership of the Tata group follows
- Summer Project:聽If selected, you will intern with a Tata group company for a two-month summer internship
- PPO Process: 聽The PPO process includes a presentation on the internship project following which you proceed to the final interview
- PPO Offer:聽If you clear the process, you will receive a pre-placement offer with TAS
The final milestone. At finals, we recruit B-School students from the second year. An overview of the process:
- Application Process:聽聽Applications are invited from candidates from the campuses we recruit from (see list above). We use Knack, an online gamified instrument to ascertain the preliminary shortlist
- Leadership Group Discussion: Shortlisted candidates participate in leadership group discussions on various topics
- Presentation Round: Candidates are further shortlisted to the presentation round where you will be required to present on your summer internship project in the company you have interned in
- Final Interview: A face-to-face interaction with the senior leadership of the group
1) When do the TAS Summer and TAS Finals process start?
The TAS summer internship selection process for 2020 starts in September 2019 and TAS finals begins in November 2019. You can apply for TAS Summer here.
2) Can I re-apply for TAS in my final year in case I haven鈥檛 got through the summer鈥檚 pre-placement process?
Yes. Just ask your placement team to guide you.
3) Can I apply from an institute other than the ten campuses mentioned?
For 2020, we will be recruiting only from IIM - Ahmedabad, IIM - Bangalore, IIM - Calcutta, IIM - Kozhikode, IIM - Lucknow, FMS-Delhi, TISS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, XLRI Jamshedpur and JBIMS Mumbai.聽
4) Do I need work experience to apply?
You are eligible to apply with or without work experience.
Good luck, and we look forward to meet you in September and November. Keep visiting these pages for updated information or be in touch with your placement counsellor. If you are applying for TAS Summer, use the link below.